A society that is holistically enlightened, empowered, healthy, developed and living to celebrate their full rights
Here are our most recent accomplishments.
Youths sent to skills and vocational training
Women were screened and treated on cervical cancer
Women and children with clothes and shoes
Needy members in the community received eye examination, treatment and eye glasses
Percent of volunteers sent to several capacity training programs
Groups trained on control of pests and disease that attack farm crops and animals, and also trained on enterprise selection
Tree seedlings supplied and planted in Major government and religious institutions in Atutur
Groups received business, health environment and basic self defence skills.
Raising an enlightened, developing and corruption free society
Keep Alive Missionary Ministries (KAMM) is Christian-based NGO operating among highly impoverished communities in the Kumi district of Uganda (Reg. No. 9996 in the ministry of internal affairs). The impoverished communities of the Kumi District have experienced intertribal wars due to cattle rustling by the Karamojong raiders; insurgency caused by rebel activities; unfavorable weather changes characterized by drought and floods; and rapid spread of HIV/AIDS. This negatively affected the communities’ physical, socioeconomic and spiritual ways of living, and left them in poverty and in need of help.
At Keep Alive Missionary Ministries, we believe this problem should be healed holistically. We believe the living gospel of Jesus Christ must be in the center of every activity if true healing and hope
The ministry has competent board members, staff members and volunteers who help in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all activities. This NGO was founded in 2010, but was officially registered with the government in 2013 under the leadership of Rev. Oluka Charles. Its purpose is six-fold:
1. To promote and support community development activities through both both religious & secular institutions, community trainings & conferences aimed at building both the spiritual, moral, and physical development of man.
2. To support and advocate for the needs of the poorest, including HIV/AIDS infected and affected people and to bring about holistic growth among them through but not limited to economic, social, spiritual, physical and academic development activities.
3. To promote , support and advocate for the good governance, democracy, respect of human rights, transparency & accountability and fight all forms of corruption in both Public and private institutions.
4. To promote , support and advocate for the conservation of the environment.
5. To carry out income generating activities and programs within KAMM Uganda aimed at facilitating it to be self supporting and sustainable for effective implementation of its activities.
F) To work closely with any government, NGOs, friends, religious and non-religious institutions any bodies in and outside Uganda whose objectives and interests are similar to that of KAMM Uganda.
This ministry is a collection of Christians from born-again and evangelical churches within Uganda. We are all passionate about development programs.
We are a missionary organization looking at both physical and spiritual development of individual members
Our goal by 2030
By 2030, The Supported & Empowered Communities in Eastern Uganda should be able to meet their own basic needs, attain improved levels of income with improved livelihoods and their Rights respected
Our Key Objectives
1. To promote missions and church development
2. To support and advocate for the needs of the poorest including HIV/AIDS infected people & children
3. To promote and advocate for good governance, human rights, democracy
and accountability to both private and public institutions.
4. To promote conservations of enviorment
5. Partner with churches, friends, local communities, NGOs, and goverments in implementing the above objectives.
Meet the Team
Senior Field Officer
Office Administrator & Secretary
Samuel Julius Oluka